Monday, June 20, 2011

Clarification

I removed my last post because I thought it sounded too much like I was whining or feeling sorry for myself. However, I don't mean to do either. So I reposted it since it honestly reflects how I have been trying so hard to not slide into an unhappy place.

After spending this weekend with so much family around, including our wonderful grandson and Jenny and Tim (who are not able to get over often), I know that I have turned a corner in this phase of my life. I just have too much to be thankful for to get bogged down in life's twists and turns.

I'll never be perfect, and that is OK. I am loved and have lots that I love as well.

Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the last post sounds at all like whining, or feeling sorry for yourself. I'm glad you put it back up.

    Also, so very glad that the weekend was so wonderful! =)

    ReplyDelete