Thursday, July 22, 2010

Daily Blessings



Just back from a walk with Molly and Dash. Well, not quite just back.... I had to stop sweating and Jenny called and we talked quite a long time. YEA!

Anyway, the puppies and I walked a few blocks and then came back down the canal near our home. Now this canal is more like a creek and is like being in another, less scorching hot world.

We all walked in the water. Molly and Dash were sniffing new smells and chasing waterbugs and whatever else their imagination saw. I was relishing the coolness and the calm reassuring sound of the wind through the pines.

I hope we can live here until we can't! And that I have many more opportunities to do and share these simple things in life that bring me so much joy. It is truly a special place.

Thankfully, both Ray and I feel this way.